Contractor Registration Form
Dear Florida Contractor,
Thank you for your interest in participating in the My Safe Florida Home (MSFH) Program. Please note that your contractor registration is a two-step process.
- Once step one is approved, you will receive a LINK to complete your final registration.
- When completed, your business will be listed as an MSFH approved contractor.
- Approved MSFH grantees select contractors to bid on their grant approved home upgrades. Remember: the Florida Legislature allocated $115 Million to fund these retrofit grants this year.
- Homeowners are instructed to obtain up to three quotes from participating contractors on the list to select their contractor to complete the work on their home.
- Once the work is complete and inspected homeowners make final payment and request reimbursement from the MSFH Program.
- The MSFH Program will match $2 for every $1 the homeowner pays up to $10,000 on the grant specific work completed.
Thank you in advance for your interest and we look working together to strengthen single family homes and help homeowners save money on insurance. Please begin by providing the information below:
By clicking submit, you are only expressing interest in participating in the MSFH Program pursuant to the Request for Qualifications issued by the Department of Financial Services.